Call To Reserve Your Rental Today!
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM (closed 12-1 for lunch)
Sat & Sun: 10AM - 2PM
All rules must be followed. You will be required to sign a Policies and Procedures agreement when you check-in.
• Guests are not expected to clean, but all trash should be bagged and taken to the dumpster, dishes need to be loaded in the dishwasher, and units should be left in reasonable condition to receive a full deposit refund.
• Since our vacation rentals cater to families, we do not accept reservations from vacationing students or young singles (under age 25). We keep a close watch on our rentals and should anyone under the acceptable age occupy the unit without being accompanied by the adult making the reservation, eviction and forfeiture of all deposits and rent will result.
• You will be given a parking pass when you arrive. It is important that this be displayed at all times.
• Personal watercraft and trailers must be parked in one of our two secured boat launches. Absolutely no boat trailers are allowed in condo parking lots.
• All rates are subject to applicable occupancy tax.
• Due to high demand and limited availability for the Memorial, July 4th and Labor Day weekends, a non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s rental is required. A minimum rental of 3 nights is required for the major holiday weekends.
Please call (936)448-6100 for reservations.
- Pets are permitted on a case by case basis.
- All rate and fee schedules are subject to change any time prior to reservation confirmation.
- Daily maid service is available for an additional $50 - $100 per day.