What is a Vinyl Swimming Pool?
A Vinyl swimming pool is made of a special type of liner that is applied to another surface, making it extremely smooth. Vinyl pools are extremely flexible and are one of the cheaper options for an outdoor pool.
Benefits of a Vinyl Swimming Pool
Like a gunite or fiberglass swimming pool, a vinyl pool has its own unique set of benefits that keep it in the running for the most ideal outdoor swimming pool. Consider a few of these benefits below in order to make the most informed decision.
- Cheaper Option – Compared to a gunite or fiberglass pool, a vinyl swimming pool is one of the cheapest alternatives.
- Smooth Surface – Vinyl and water make for a very smooth surface, making it comfortable to swim in for all ages.
- Doesn’t Promote Algae – The vinyl material is relatively non-porous, which helps to prevent algae growth.
- Highly Flexible – Because of its nature, a vinyl pool can be customized in shape and size.
- Does Not Crack – Unlike a concrete pool, a vinyl pool won’t crack.
- Never Need to Repaint – You won’t need to spend a lot of money on repainting or re-plastering a vinyl pool.